domenica 1 novembre 2009

my halloween

hey guys it's been a while i haven't post an interesting entry.. so here it is.. My haloween was so much fun hahah. We went to the pub where ivan works and he was masquerade with a horrible make up haha but i thnk it fits on him well. My friends and i drank tequila, chupito and some of us a cocktail invented by him. At once i thought it was hard but it wasnt! it was similar to a sex on the beach. anyway then we headed to the disco "atlantique". there we waited a half an hour for the entrance. then when we entered we had a drink and woohoo just danced and had fun!! man i ws loving the commercial music like never before! hahah omg i cant stop saying that i have a lot of fun! thanks guys!!! <3333

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for writing your comment and specilly for reading and visiting my blog :) I'll possibly do the same