giovedì 29 luglio 2010

I'm Back!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Hello guys!!! I'm finally back at the blog scene! sorry for that long long time absent!! I have left aside my blog and i don't even know why.. anyways i haven't lost my passion for clothes and fashion :D it's summer (even though it have rained this morning) and i have done some vacation.. guess where?? In PARIS!! I have been there for 9 days! And i totally fell in love with the fantastic and romantic city! Here are some of my outfits that i wore.. Enjoy!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Other pics will be posted in next posts
Yours, Jade

4 commenti:

  1. OF COURSE I remember u, LOL I was thinking why isn't she posting...but I see u just were lazy, that's fine... I hope u really enjoy your holidays at Paris...I am just taking mine on Saturday so I just can't wait!!!!

    U look as cute as always in the pics ; )

    RispondiElimina
  2. wonderful pics: ) I went to Paris last year, it was fun:)

    RispondiElimina
  3. oh yeah! who doesnt like that city? its beautiful ... were glad ypure back with the blog! xoxoxo visit us at LOOKS LAB :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Glad to see you back! I was wondering where you went. Lol.

    Awesome photos! I wish I could go to Paris!

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for writing your comment and specilly for reading and visiting my blog :) I'll possibly do the same