martedì 3 agosto 2010

For Paris is a moveable feast

Photobucket
Looking again to these shots at Paris made me realize how much i miss that incredible city!
I have a question for you guys: What would you choose between winning the BIIIIG jackpot of the national lottery or marrying a famous football(soccer) player?? And why??
Pretty nice question huh?? ;) I'm just curious! I would say both hahah but it's not a fair answer so.. I think I'll choose.. (it's really a hard decision!) the football player, especially if he's a handsome guy ;p

Photobucket
Photobucket

Skirt - Zara
Bag - h&m
top - Bershka

5 commenti:

  1. I would choose the guy if I was in love with him;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I will choose the guyyyyy, but I already married looool
    You were in Paris ? Come and see me ;)
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  3. gorgeous! looks like you had loads of fun!

    with lots of love
    suyin xxxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. These photos make me ache to visit Paris really SOON! :) You look gorgeous in these photos.

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for writing your comment and specilly for reading and visiting my blog :) I'll possibly do the same