venerdì 16 ottobre 2009

why does everyone who i meet or who i talk to always asks me the same fatal question: "do you have a boyfriend?" thinkin positivly that i have it, but then i upset them telling the truth; that i don't have anyone. This is the fact! I don't have anyone. I am in a desperate situation. They beleive that i'm so pretty, thus i must have a boyfriend. Its frustrating for me! knowing that it's just an illusion because if things are meant to be, I should have a boyfriend at the moment! but i don't have one!
Yeah i keep repeating that i don't have no one. Its frustrating me! it's getting harder for me to accept it. I had enough of this shit!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for writing your comment and specilly for reading and visiting my blog :) I'll possibly do the same