giovedì 31 dicembre 2009

it's the 31st of december :(

Credo che andrò a farmi un giro in Corso Buenos Aires invece di poltrire qui seduta davanti al computer mangiando da sola le monete di cioccolato. Poco deprimente vero? Vediamo di concludere l'anno in modo decente; magari comprandomi un capo nuovo. Ho saputo che hanno anticipato i saldi. Bene! Almeno in quest'occasione avrò la mano facile ;)

I think i'll go wandering in Corso Buenos Aires instead of lieing around sitting in front of my computer and enjoying alone these chocolate coins. A lil bit depressing right? Let's see to end this year in a decent way: maybe buying a new item. I've known that they've anticipated the sales. Goog! At least I won't be in difficult in this occasion ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for writing your comment and specilly for reading and visiting my blog :) I'll possibly do the same