venerdì 18 settembre 2009

It's still summer, right?


Autumn is on his way and i already miss SUMMER!
I want it back! I wanna live in a place where there's always sun and heat, summer all the time.
Today, after about a week of rainy days, it was sunny! but then at the late afternoon some drops came down =(
i hate rain! i hate the snow!
This video reminds me a lot of summer. Enjoy!
CLICK


I'm looking up, you're looking down
Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you do
Maybe I am crazy too
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up
I'm gonna soak up the sun

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for writing your comment and specilly for reading and visiting my blog :) I'll possibly do the same